Certified BBQ Judge & Captain Info
Class Date: March 23, 2019
Make “ALL” Checks Payable To: IOWA BBQ SOCIETY
$115.00 BBQ Judges Class (Non Member Fee): Includes Judges Class + 1 Year KCBS Membership
$70.00 BBQ Judges Class (KCBS Member Fee)
$60.00 Table Captain’s Class (KCBS Member Fee)
$25.00 Iowa BBQ Society Membership: (If you join, please send a “SEPARATE” check!)
ABOUT THE CLASS
Taught by KCBS Representatives Bunny & Rich Tuttle
When: Saturday March 23, 2019
Where: Johnston Lions Club Club
Address: 64th Place & Merle Hay Road, Johnston, IA
Judges Class: 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Table Captains Class: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Class Application Download@www.iabbq.org, under the “JUDGES CORNER” TAB.
- Thereare NOprice breaks for couples. If you both want to take the Judges’ class we suggest getting your KCBS Family Membership (www.kcbs.us) prior to sending in the application. Then you can each pay the KCBS class member fee of $70.00 each instead of the Non Member Fee of $115.00 each
- Once we receive your application and payment you are registered for the class.
- You will “ONLY”be notified unless the class is being cancelled due to lack of participation or bad weather!
- Checks will “NOT” be cashed or deposited until after the day of the event!
- If the class is cancelled your check will be mailed directly back to you within 5 business days.
- If you scan or email your application, your spot will “NOT”be reserved until payment has been received!
- During the class you will be taught how to judge the following four (4) categories: Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork Butt/Shoulder & Brisket. If you do not particularly like the taste or care for any of these meats we suggest that you do nottake the class.
Mail Correct Fees & Application To:
Iowa BBQ Society Judges School
2501 Eastern Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Scan or Email To:[email protected].
There should not be any questions at this point, if there are please call 319.361.6721
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT OUR EVENT!!
HUGE thank you to our supporting business members!
“To promote, teach, have fun with BBQ, while focusing on random acts of kindness through charitable works with focus on helping children, families, our communities and our state”